190 visa granted today

Craig6686

Well after all the tests assessments we finally got our grant today. Took 6 weeks from lodgement to grant. Moving to Perth in 4 weeks got a job well payed and staying with family in there mansion compared to my 2up2 down. Handed notice in 5 mins after my agent rang. Over the moon. Off to get drunk I deserve it.

Well after all the tests assessments we finally got our grant today. Took 6 weeks from lodgement to grant. Moving to Perth in 4 weeks got a job well payed and staying with family in there mansion compared to my 2up2 down. Handed notice in 5 mins after my agent rang. Over the moon. Off to get drunk I deserve it.

Congratzzz....! May you tell your story in details? Hope that it can give the rest of us here more hope on visa 190

- What is your degree/master qualification? from australia university? and what your skill assessment have been assessed as? How long it take to be released?

- Are you using state sponsor? which state? (I assume you get WA SS since you stated that you move to Perth)

- How many points you get for the rest? (age maybe 30 points, IELTS?, work exp? study? SS?)

- are you using visa 485 to visa 190 or you are applying offshore to apply visa 190?

- Did you lodge EOI (to get invitation) before 1 july 2013? When? and When did you get invited?

Once again, congratz, yes as you said you deserved the celebration

Cheers

Congratzzz....! May you tell your story in details? Hope that it can give the rest of us here more hope on visa 190

- What is your degree/master qualification? from australia university? and what your skill assessment have been assessed as? How long it take to be released?

- Are you using state sponsor? which state? (I assume you get WA SS since you stated that you move to Perth)

- How many points you get for the rest? (age maybe 30 points, IELTS?, work exp? study? SS?)

- are you using visa 485 to visa 190 or you are applying offshore to apply visa 190?

- Did you lodge EOI (to get invitation) before 1 july 2013? When? and When did you get invited?

Once again, congratz, yes as you said you deserved the celebration

Cheers

Hi, I am a carpenter by trade with nvq 3. I was assessed by vetassess and graded as a level 3 grade A. My whole vetassess assessment took around 12 weeks. I applied for WA sponsorship which took 4 days from applying to getting getting the state sponsor. I had 70 points in total including the sponsor points had maximum points for age, work experience and trade quals. My ielts I scored 7.5L 7.5r 8.0w 9.5s so got 10 points for that.

I applied applying offshore for a 190. I lodged on EOI to get invitation before 1st July 2013 it was early June 2013 when I lodged EOI. From EOI to submitting 190 visa took 2 weeks including securing state sponsor. I was invited on the 26/06/13 and submitted that day. Meds an pcc were front loaded so had no contact from co until visa grant. Visa granted 14/08/13. I have a wife and 2 dependants included on my visa. Hope this may be of some use to others. All the best for your visas.

Hi craig6686'

congrats for grant of visa and thanks for the information you provided about ur timeline.can you pls also tell if you also front uploaded forms like 1221 or form 80. Or CO never asked for it.your reply would be appreciated.

brizi

Hi craig6686'

congrats for grant of visa and thanks for the information you provided about ur timeline.can you pls also tell if you also front uploaded forms like 1221 or form 80. Or CO never asked for it.your reply would be appreciated.

brizi

Hi, brizi no I never filled in any form 80s or 1221s co never requested anything from us.

Congrats Craig6686,

Can you please tell me your time line. I am also 190 visa applicant our medical went referred to MOC for further assessment & its been more than 15 days they are with MOC. I contacted the clinic where i did the medicals they said that your all family medicals are fine. I do not understand why they went to referred (My CO told me on asking).

Were your medical went to referred ?

Hi, brizi no I never filled in any form 80s or 1221s co never requested anything from us.

Archived