Imigration2oz

MKM312

Hi has anyone used immigration2oz as there migration agent if so what's people's thoughts on them please !!!

Many Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm a client of Imigration2oz and have found their service to be exceptional. John Adams is the registered migration agent and he is great a laid back aussie with a very personable nature and more importantly incredibly knowledgeable, he knows his stuff. Kate is the administrator and Tiffany is the visa manager once the process is up and running for you so to speak..John advertises that he is contactable at all times and this is true. I've called lots of times with both important and sometimes daft questions and they have always been friendly and pleased to hear from you, I think I called John three times in one day (as I was panicking about my uni transcript) he was completely un -phased...if anything laughing and smiling with me about things, reassured me straight away and gave me simple solutions.

I know its perhaps not the cheapest although they are competitive but I would strongly recommend them for their knowledge and personal service.

John and his team are holding an expo tomorrow in Manchester, might be worth giving them a call and popping down to see them directly? They did a free visa points assessment for my family and I at a similar event.

Best wishes

Sam:smile:

Hi Mark,

I'm a client of Imigration2oz and have found their service to be exceptional. John Adams is the registered migration agent and he is great a laid back aussie with a very personable nature and more importantly incredibly knowledgeable, he knows his stuff. Kate is the administrator and Tiffany is the visa manager once the process is up and running for you so to speak..John advertises that he is contactable at all times and this is true. I've called lots of times with both important and sometimes daft questions and they have always been friendly and pleased to hear from you, I think I called John three times in one day (as I was panicking about my uni transcript) he was completely un -phased...if anything laughing and smiling with me about things, reassured me straight away and gave me simple solutions.

I know its perhaps not the cheapest although they are competitive but I would strongly recommend them for their knowledge and personal service.

John and his team are holding an expo tomorrow in Manchester, might be worth giving them a call and popping down to see them directly? They did a free visa points assessment for my family and I at a similar event.

Best wishes

Sam:smile:

ive got tickets for that. Didn't realise it was an expo. Though it says seminar on it I wasn't actually sure of what it was.

Debs

I am using the services of immigration2oz who have been brill with my given my circumstances. There was no pressure to use them. I had a half hour free consultation with John Adams (who is South African by the way) and was given a contract to take home and read before committing myself. You don't pay for it all at once, you pay as you go along. Whoever you decide to use make sure they are MARA registered. There are others who are also recommended on here. Go Matilda and Visa bueuro I think are the most popular. Take advice from people who have been on here and post regularly. I think some unpopular migration agents post as happy customers in disguise!!!

Debs

Hi we've decided to go for it with them as they were recommended to us !! It's just I always like to get other people's opinions before I commit.. We are in a tricky situation as I need to under take my OTSR to gain my provisional licence to work as a linesman but as my wife's a nurse Practioner we are going to apply for a 189 visa instead of the 457 as it seems at the moment all the linesman contractors cannot agree on the best procedure for overseas applicants etc so we're hoping that it'll make it easier if we are successful with our application to complete my OTSR in Oz. I've spoken with John on 4-5 occasions and I agree with what you have all said he seems very organised and efficient and his team seem very well informed.

Thank you all for your replies !!! :-))

Archived