Customer Service...wanted down under???

Maisiemoo

Hi

We are currently starting the process of applying to move (Perth probably) my husband is a Civil Engineer Project manager level for balfour beatty and he is ideally hoping for sponsorship. he has worked in this field for over 15 years the first 7 in the armed forces working in Saudi. Kosovo. My opinio is that he is excellent! We are due at an expo soon but just wondered if anyone know anyone??

I am a Customer Service Manager, and a member of the chartered institute and really feel that I could be off some use (even part time) over in perth 25 years experience as to account for something.

Anyway just wondered if anyone has help advice contacts etc etc etc blah blah balh xx

Excited and eager: Erika, Mark Elisha and Maisiemoo x:biggrin:

Hi

We are currently starting the process of applying to move (Perth probably) my husband is a Civil Engineer Project manager level for balfour beatty and he is ideally hoping for sponsorship. he has worked in this field for over 15 years the first 7 in the armed forces working in Saudi. Kosovo. My opinio is that he is excellent! We are due at an expo soon but just wondered if anyone know anyone??

I am a Customer Service Manager, and a member of the chartered institute and really feel that I could be off some use (even part time) over in perth 25 years experience as to account for something.

Anyway just wondered if anyone has help advice contacts etc etc etc blah blah balh xx

Excited and eager: Erika, Mark Elisha and Maisiemoo x:biggrin:

I had customer service experience in Uk government. No problem finding work, the Aussies really respect UK customer service experience. Good luck, but u shouldn't need it.

Archived