WA SS approval??

kbounds

Just wondering if anyone else in the same situation? We submitted WA SS 2/8/2013 and we were just wondering how long it takes to get approval and an invite to apply for the visa?

any info greatly appreciated.

With this being different way of applying and with the new test etc, difficultly to give a timeline. In past WA have been fast to process state sponsorship, but everything has changed now the have sent number of invites each month from skillselect. Waiting is key in the migration process......

thanks guys. i know waiting is important but it is so much harder with hubby already been out in perth. He has been there for 10 weeks now! he has secured a job so we dont have that to worry about but just hope things get moving quickly. i suppose we are further on than a lot of people but still, its fustrating

Just wondering if anyone else in the same situation? We submitted WA SS 2/8/2013 and we were just wondering how long it takes to get approval and an invite to apply for the visa?

any info greatly appreciated.

After we did the state nomination we received an email to say we were successful and we had to print something out and sign it, that was returned last Tuesday 30/7 and we've just had another email from our migration agent to say we've been invited to apply. So it's not taking too long!

Mike

Ours took 3 weeks exactly..... And we were told by our agent one you get approved for SS you automatically get an invite to apply for visa and true to their word we were invited to apply the day after SS was approved. We applied for a 190.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I am wondering whether I should have just applied for the 190 rather than listing all possible visas... 186/187/489

It already says 'apply for visa' for the 186/187 but I understand that those are employer sponsored.

When I filled in the EOI I just wanted to be as flexible as possible!!

Will it limit our chances of being invited?

Should I go I and change it or will that further delay the whole process?

Any advice would be great!!

Debbie

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I am wondering whether I should have just applied for the 190 rather than listing all possible visas... 186/187/489

It already says 'apply for visa' for the 186/187 but I understand that those are employer sponsored.

When I filled in the EOI I just wanted to be as flexible as possible!!

Will it limit our chances of being invited?

Should I go I and change it or will that further delay the whole process?

Any advice would be great!!

Debbie

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Debbie I did same when we applied for 190 SS but I went back in after a few weeks and took all others off. I didn't want WA to think I was interested in any one but them ;-) we did get our SS & have applied for visa :-)

Archived