New to the Baulkham Hills area!!

Hi

My husband and I and 2 young children, aged 5 & 3 have recently moved from Scotland to the Baulkham Hills area of Sydney. We would love to meet new people within the hills area. If anybody is interested in meeting up, please get in touch.

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura, you've just missed a meet-up by a few weeks at Castle Hill RSL. I'll give you a shout when we do another. Whenever you guys want to meet up for a coffee or a beer let us know. We have 2 young kids also.

Hi Laura,

Myself and my husband moved from Scotland in December and are living in Kellyville. I have a daughter and son aged 10 and 8.

If you are free sometime, I would love to meet up for a coffee or something?

Welcome to Sydney, you will love it here. I know we do!

Hi

Thanks so much for getting in touch. Would either of you fancy meeting maybe next Friday night somewhere, probably earlier on, due to the kids? Not really sure where to go as we're still trying to find our bearings!!! But I see the RSL seems very popular. Or we could just meet for coffee at some point. I am generally off on Fridays and over the weekend, if that suits?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Laura,

I have just noticed your message from last week.

I am free on Friday if you fancy a coffee at the RSL, but unfortunately cannot make friday evening. Or if you fancy meeting up with kids on Sunday for lunch? Sorry we have a lot on this weekend.

Failing that we can do next Friday evening.

The RSL is nice and has a good play park for your kids.

My email address is claire_lat@yahoo.co.uk if any of the above suits, just drop me an email. This way I won't miss it!!

Warren if you are free also it would be nice to see you again.

Cheers

Claire

• 10 months later...

Hi,

I'm moving out with my wife and 2 daughters aged 3 and 5 in August, been looking at Castle Hill, Cheerybrook, Baulkham Hills or Kellyville as the prices there seem more reasonable than near the coast. Can anyone recommend any of these areas for safety/schools?

Also where would be the nearest beach, we have friends in Manly but theres no way we could afford to live there? Any info would really be appreciated as August seems very fast approaching.

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Gavin, All of the above are ok and safe with some pretty good schools. We live in Kellyville Ridge and love it here. You can get to beaches in about 45 mins on a good day and there's plenty to do around here. If you need any advice just let me know.

Warren

Archived