Got 2 tickets to Iron Maiden baby!!!!!

Not too sure if this is in the right place but if not would some kind souls please move it?

I'm going to see Iron Maiden at the O2 this Saturday and my mate has just dropped out. I have 2 spare tickets. If anyone is interested them I'm just hoping to get the £60 a ticket face value back for him.

It's paperless ticketing so you'd need to meet me down there to get in. They are seating in one of the blocks very close to the stage.

If you're interested then send me a P.M. I am asking around elsewhere so be quick if you want them.

Cheers, Gareth.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Sounds awesome, we saw Rylan Clarke from the X Factor in Ibiza before he became a famous superstar and it's hard to contain ones excitement.

I can imagine it will be amazing mate.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I hope your tongue is well and truly stuck in your cheek.....

My daughter fell in love with him, she asked him for a photograph with him, which he obliged he's a lovely boy, lol.

We didn't tell her no matter how beautiful, rich or powerful she would be when she grows up, that .... He wouldn't fancy her, lol.

My daughter fell in love with him, she asked him for a photograph with him, which he obliged he's a lovely boy, lol.

We didn't tell her no matter how beautiful, rich or powerful she would be when she grows up, that .... He wouldn't fancy her, lol.

Dont tell her.. She'll be heartbroken. I had a crush on will young when i was younger lol i was devastated when i found out lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Bloody hell hoff, how did you go from iron maiden to rylan!

Two incredible global acts of course, well Rylans on the up, Iron Maiden have levelled hoff IMO but still incredible, lol.

Archived