Will apply for 189 soon...

suryaprasanna

I had lodged EOI on 11/06/2013. Occupation is ICT Business analyst, I have claimed 60 points. I am expecting the invitation on 5/08/2013 according to the invitation trends in July.

I have already completed my PCC and medicals before being invited or allocated a CO as I am sure that I'll get an invite and I want to finish the process as soon as possible. Although, I know that nothing can be done now is it ok to complete the medicals without the CO asking for it?

I am not sure how you would "connect" the medicals to your application if you did them now. I would just wait, it only takes a phone call to organise medicals, it really won't make any notable difference to your timeframe if you just wait until you at least have lodged the application.

I hope you get an invitation, but remember this occupation reached ceiling end feb for last year, I would imagine that there are lots if people waiting for invitations with 60 points, that lodged EOI before yours. With only 500 places left which include state nominated places, it may be worth looking at state nomination too.

Archived