Team Adelaide 6

ivetka233

You are clutching at straws..... Which team or CO has no bearing in how fast or slow each individual application will be processed. Everyone's applications are different and assessed accordingly. Take a step back - stop stressing about it for a while. If there are any issues with the application they will be in touch - applications never get automatic refusal. You will know if there is something wrong quickly.

Can you please reply with your signature please

What do you mean? I have a signature, it is there, but not relevant to this post.

My request was coming from the moderation team, please do not post any more detailed info about a co than their initials, for their privacy. Thank you.

What do you mean? I have a signature, it is there, but not relevant to this post.

My request was coming from the moderation team, please do not post any more detailed info about a co than their initials, for their privacy. Thank you.

why this is forum,,chat,, what you scared off,,,? you have also your rights and do not do anything iligal...just asking your signature to see processing time and points etc. Can you go private if you scared?

Again, I am posting as a moderator of the site, not as someone applying for this visa. I have my visa, a different one to yours (which did not involve any points) so my timeline will mean nothing to you. Mine was not even processed at the same centre.

If you would like more details of my visa then feel free to look back through my previous posts.

It is my job to help police this site, which is what I am doing in my posts above.

Guest The Pom Queen
why this is forum,,chat,, what you scared off,,,? you have also your rights and do not do anything iligal...just asking your signature to see processing time and points etc. Can you go private if you scared?

Hi Ivetka I think there is a language barrier here. Blossom is a forum moderator (staff member) she does not have a timeline as she is already in Australia. Please DO NOT post a case officers full name on the forum as it invades their privacy. You can use their initials though.

Guest The Pom Queen
ok,, than no vorries. I am looking for some other advises. Best luck in your job!

Good luck with your visa application Ivetka

thank you,, but i am not posting anything,,, i dont want to know names. I got it the function of bloosam thank you anyway. All i wanted to check and talk to people with same team,,, not sure what is this all about. This is chat right?

Well, not exactly chat, there is a whole other section for that, but to discuss migration issues yes, feel free. :-)

Exactly that i want, not sure what this turn into. Bloosam i am not your treat, i would like to share and gain advise as other members ont his chat and serriouslly names of CO do not mena for me anything. Looking for overview, analysis, advises and comparision of timelines based on their signatures. Thats all!!!

Archived