All our dreams can come true.........

lauracoldwell

Hi guys, just thought i would check in as I have a few mins whilst waiting for our flight. We have just spent 3 nights in HK (which I would recommend to anyone, though 3 nights is enough) and it has been fantastic. We are flying on to Adelaide at 23:35 HK time, were not nervous anymore we just cant wait to get there. I think everyone has general worries like what will people think of me and how will work be but I reckon these are more than normal. We have flown Cathay Pacific and the flight has been fine coming over, HK has offered us some strange experiences (shredded jellyfish, YUK) but the stop over has helped us to adjust and with Adelaide only being 90 mins in front we should have a head start getting over the dreaded jet lag.

I was emailed today by a manager of a MH unit in Glenside offering me an interview and we have also spoken to quarrantine for the dogs and they have said the dogs are fine, just a bit quiet, but they have been cuddling up to each other for company. Melbourne have also now started to offer a FREE dog walking service for those who can't visit there pets. Golden arrow, the shippers have been nothing short of fantastic and the kennels where they are, are amazing.

Anyways, I will check in when we have been in Australia for a bit. Lots of love, Laura. xx

Laura, just want to wish you the best starting your new life in Adelaide. I am very happy for you:wubclub:. Please keep us updated about experiences, job etc, I am curious :wink:. Some pictures wouldn`t hurt :biggrin:. Thanks a lot for the advice regarding nursing registration process ( not sure if you remember, it was AGES ago, seems like), we just came back from Australia after successfully finalizing our registrations :biggrin:.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived