Education details on EOI

flatpack

I followed the advice of doing a dummy run on the EOI, I found it very easy to follow and very easy to fill in, that is except for one question about education. I completed a secondary education in the UK but didn't go back for my exams as I had a job and knew better!

Even if I had done the exams none of the options were relevant. The AQF III which I'm expecting to get (fingers crossed) is on but then it is asking for details of the course I took and its duration. As I haven't done a course, just an assessment, I'm not sure if I should answer no and just fill in the AQF details further along under Trade Assessment questions.

It cost £300 for my agent to fill this in so if I can do it myself I will but only if I know I can do it correctly. Can anyone advise me on it?

I followed the advice of doing a dummy run on the EOI, I found it very easy to follow and very easy to fill in, that is except for one question about education. I completed a secondary education in the UK but didn't go back for my exams as I had a job and knew better!

Even if I had done the exams none of the options were relevant. The AQF III which I'm expecting to get (fingers crossed) is on but then it is asking for details of the course I took and its duration. As I haven't done a course, just an assessment, I'm not sure if I should answer no and just fill in the AQF details further along under Trade Assessment questions.

It cost £300 for my agent to fill this in so if I can do it myself I will but only if I know I can do it correctly. Can anyone advise me on it?

Hi Flatpack, your questions sounds much harder than mine to answer!! I hope you get some answers and they clarify things for you!

Archived