Subclass 176 Skilled Sponsored lodged May 2009, still waiting..............

benny2009

Hi all

I lodged my online application for Subclass 176 Skilled Sponsored (brother with PR status sponsoring me) way back in May 2009. To date, I have not heard anything regarding the progress or status of my application.

Does anyone know how long I STILL have to wait? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Benny.

Could be a long time......... Your allocation is cat 5 and DIAC have not started processing offshore cat5 family sponsored visas. Only option would be to see if you can get state sponsorship and change application to 176 state sponsored, not even sure if this is possible now as you have left it so long. This is your only option to get current application moving or keep waiting. But could be years as only limited number of places for family sponsored visas and going to the 489 visas as they have higher priority. Otherwise look at employer sponsored or lodging new application under current visa subclasses. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Hi all

I lodged my online application for Subclass 176 Skilled Sponsored (brother with PR status sponsoring me) way back in May 2009. To date, I have not heard anything regarding the progress or status of my application.

Does anyone know how long I STILL have to wait? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Benny.

Hi Benny,

The wait for 176 FS applicantions are agonisingly long..... There are hopes that we might be taken for processing in this SMP 2013 - 2014 (guess)... I have added you to the spreadsheet (you can find in my signature) of some of the 176 applicants who are waiting to be processed for long..... follow us on the other thread http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-760.html

Archived