189 visas

after reading the threads regarding 189, i guess no one applied after May... u applied in June?

Haseeb, I see your timeline says that you havent been allocated to a CO. From the timeline, you have been waiting for just over 2 months now,, have you tried to contact them or something!? They should've assigned you a CO by now...

after reading the threads regarding 189, i guess no one applied after May... u applied in June?

Yes. Hasseb is everything ok? very weird... i though 8 weeks is time pass for grant age of PR,,,confused,, as this they states on their website

@ranjith47 & ivetka233.... yes its a little over 2 months i.e 8 weeks but the e-mail i got as an acknowledgment of the visa application said that they will get back to me in 10 weeks so im just waiting on that. i have uploaded all the documents required by them, even the recommended ones, except the medicals as many people advised me not to get the meds done until the CO asks me. meanwhile i tried alot on the website for any number for the immigration department or any e-mail but found none except the number to call from within the Australia. i tried my local Australian high commission but they answered that since everything is electronic and i have already applied my visa so they can't tell me nothing.....Parallel to the above i tried here on the forum to ask for number on which i might contact the immigration department but none of the members could help me, so i am basically in the middle of no where waiting for some heavenly news :PThere is one other aspect too, i read many stories here and people say that only if there is any discrepancy, my CO will contact me else i will straightly get a decision.. and oh yeah, there is one advancement though, one of my ex employers who happens to be my friend too, told me that the Australian immigration department sent him a letter to confirm my experience with them and he will get back to them by tomorrow as he himself was off shores..... so basically my friends .... fingers crossed

just an update, called at the 3646 number and spoke with a really nice lady, was very helpful.... she said that ur time is past 8 weeks now and you have been allocated in a batch and now shortly u will be assigned a case office, but she cant gimme any time frame for that.... so again.. fingers crossed..

but the frustrating part was a 40 minutes hold

what number did you rung and got through?

dialed this one.... 00611300364613

and don't forget the fact that i kept on dialing for 4 straight hours and then got connected to the IVR which transferred me to the customer services after a hold of 40 minutes....

We applied 19th June...decided to front load medicals and Police Checks...had medicals done yesterday and will send Police checks away this week...its just a waiting game now :D

Yep, we're in the same position now, had our medicals at the weekend and sent the police checks off yesterday, also front loading everything possible. Now I have to learn that patience is a virtue!

o my god, sound very complicated,, so now how long is the time to wait till CO contact you?another week or so? what lady said?

ok.. so i woke up this morning and out of no where, without any question called the DIAC... to my surprise, the call went through in first go, and i had to hold just for like 5 minutes before i got to a customer services lady.... now below is what she told me...

I have a case office since 9th May 2013.. i asked then why don't i have a notification? she said if required, only then he/she will contact me, otherwise i will straight away get a health test go e-mail and i should expect that kind of e-mail shortly, so basically, i am again in that unbearable and frustrative state of wait n wait n wait...

p.s: i have a case officer from team 34 Brisbane

Archived