Confirming Venue & Time for Notts/Derby Meet Up!!!!!

Guest Packard Gang

Guest Packard Gang

Hi - everyone - At the last count we have...... 26 Adults, 33 kids and a Baby !!!!!!

Slight change to venue cause it got tooooo complicated with the Pub near Phoenix Park, they wanted to know what everyone wanted to eat !!!!!!

Its a Brewers Fayre called: (approx 5mins away from the original place)

OLD MOOR LODGE, MORNINGTON CRESCENT, NUTHALL, NOTTINGHAM. NG16 1QE.

It has an indoor play area for the kids.

Meeting at 12.00pm.... Sunday 9th March 2008 - :chatterbox:

(is everyone eating ?? cause I need to ring the pub by Wednesday this week to confirm seating arrangements). Can you let me know if you need an high chair??

Ive gone through the posts and this is a list of who said they could definately make it.

Brammies - (could you say how many there are of you please)

Jez0207 - (can you make it? if so how many?)

Bramble - (can you make it? if so how many?)

MaxAngel x 4

MCooper746 x 5

SDJ&A x 4

diesellisle x 4 + baby.

marco & kaza x 4

lisajay+3 x 5

Sean.marie & gang x 6

southern belle x 7

sadsmile x 5

Graham&Kathy x 4

Jackson55 x 4

last but not least .. Packard gang x 4

Anyone else interested ????????????????:jiggy:

Guest BRAMBLE

I'll get back to you tommorow when i have found out my shifts. Not bothered if we eat or not. Brilliant idea, well done.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Everyone - Just spoke to the Pub and they are chuffed to bits we are going (i bet !!!) Said they'll make sure theyve got plenty of Aussie Wine in...

Anyway the Pub will open for us at 11.30am (doesnt normally open til 12.00pm).... I have reserved seats for everyone including the kids and you can decide on the day whether you want to eat or not, theres plently of high chairs for the younger kids as well if you need one.... thought this would be a better option, better to have too many seats than not enough!!! Its a really child friendly place, got an indoor soft play area and an enclosed patio area.

If anyone else wants to join us, feel free.. just let me know and I'll tell the pub to expect more of us Poms...... OMG!

Cant wait to meet everyone.. See you there..

Debs,Guy & the Kids

x

Guest southernbelle

Hi southernbelle and family here , otherwise known as Peter and Sonya and 6 kiddies only 5 comin wiv us though, just like the waltons lol. We all lookin forward to march 9th we scored well in meet place, just up road from us, we could walk there lol. anyway we`ll be there with video camera to tape this memorable day, all these pommies , staff wont know wats hit them Debs. See u all soon Sonya n Peter n munchbunch xx:chatterbox:

Guest dawn77

hi there would love to come, i have pm you hope this will be ok .

we live 10 mins away , there will be four of us myself (dawn) OH steve and our two kids georgia aged 10 and madison aged 15 months ,(would need a high chair).

well hope to see you all there

Dawn77

PS can you let me know if this is ok !

Guest MariAndyok

Hi,

we would like to come too! Looks like it'll be a good meet up. Originally from Northampton but livin in York at the moment. Just off to tell the wife:notworthy: I'll drive down.................:smile:

Guest The Frearsons

L, NOTTINGHAM. NG16 1QE.

It has an indoor play area for the kids.

Meeting at 12.00pm.... Sunday 9th March 2008 - :chatterbox:

(is everyone eating ?? cause I need to ring the pub by Wednesday this week to confirm seating arrangements). Can you let me know if you need an high chair??

Ive gone through the posts and this is a list of who said they could definately make it.

Brammies - (could you say how many there are of you please)

Jez0207 - (can you make it? if so how many?)

Bramble - (can you make it? if so how many?)

MaxAngel x 4

MCooper746 x 5

SDJ&A x 4

diesellisle x 4 + baby.

marco & kaza x 4

lisajay+3 x 5

Sean.marie & gang x 6

southern belle x 7

sadsmile x 5

Graham&Kathy x 4

Jackson55 x 4

last but not least .. Packard gang x 4

Anyone else interested ????????????????:jiggy:

Guest sean,marie & gang

Hi Debs, We will eat on Sunday, as its the middle of the day. May settle the kids a bit.Little ones very excited!!!!

Cant wait to meet you all

C U there

Marie Sean x

Guest The Frearsons

Would haved loved to off made the meet but, oh working and daughter got a important football cup match ,hope you all have a good time think of me when your eating your lunch i'll be standing by the side lines freezing cold knowing this british climate lol

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Frearsons .... thats a shame.. Good luck for the Football match... Im sure we will have many more meets after this.. so watch this space !!!!!

Hope to meet you soon

Debs & the Gang

x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi MariAndyOK.. look forward to meetin you all.x

OMG... ive seriously lost count now how many of us there will be !!!! Really looking forward to it...

Do you know the way ??? Theres directions on previous threads but just PM us if your stuck.

See you Sunday

Debs & the gang

X

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Marie & the Gang... its nice food there, not sure if youve been or not, spoke to that many, ive lost the plot !!! Cant wait to meet everyone.... Kids excited too... good bribing tactic at the moment to behave themselves...x

Cu Sunday...

Debs & the Gang

x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Dawn - Ive pm u to x Cause you can come. x

C u sunday .. look forward to meeting you all

Debs & the gang

x

Guest MariAndyok

Hi Debs and Gang,

We're really looking forward to going on Sunday, it'll be good for the kids to meet others as well as us.

We've never been to Nottingham, apart from the Goose Fair about 25 years ago. I generally just drive past it on the way to Northampton. I've found the pub on Google maps and should be O.K.

I have got some Banner stickers to put names on. I'll bring them and a marker pen if you want, it's always a conversation stopper when you've forgotten peoples names that they told you 5 minutes earlier.

Is there going to be anyone left in the midlands next year?:wacko:

Guest Packard Gang

Hi Maria - thanks for the offer of the stickers. Dori has also offered to bring some as well. x The Pub is quite easy to find, it just about 5 mins or so from junction 26 x

We sold our car on Tuesday and the man that brought it said that he'd brought his house from someone going to Oz and now he'd brought a car the same way!!

Tried to flog him other stuff while I was at it !!!!

Safe journey, see you all sunday

Debs

x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi everyone ..... what a fantastic response... to say I didnt think there would be many people around that would want to meet up.. i was sooooo wrong!!!

At last count 40 ADULTS, 43 KIDS and 2 BABIES !!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Rang the pub 2nite, everything set !!! Got 8 highChairs, (think theres enough to go round us all) , Aussie wine Chillin' and non-alchol beers as well !!

Just need to confirm on the day whether you are eating or not... cause I think weve near enough got the whole place...and the Manager would like to know so that he can rebook the eating tables out if they arent going to be used.... there is a separate bar area for those who dont want to eat.

The pub will be open for us from 11.30am. We will be there then.

Safe journey everyone ----- see you all on Sunday---- cant wait x :spinny:

Debs, Guy, Kallum and Maddie

x

Guest lisaallen67

Hi,

Is there still room for us?? Me (Lisa), OH Paul and Mia (2). Will drop by for a drink and to see everyone. Hope there is room.

Lisa

Guest Packard Gang
Hi,

Is there still room for us?? Me (Lisa), OH Paul and Mia (2). Will drop by for a drink and to see everyone. Hope there is room.

Lisa

Hi Lisa... Of course you can come... Look forward to meeting you all.

See you 2morrow - Are you Ok how to get there ??

Debs

x

Guest kallumlvsozzy

Will have to drag some more adults in along the way...!!!

Got another 8 recruits 2day .. but still outnumbered.. 44 adults 46 kids and 3 babies !! xx

C U 2morrow !

Debs

x

PS: This is me - Packard Gang ..... forgot Kallum was chatting on Younger Ones!

using his name Oooops x

Guest Packard Gang

Hi everyone - hope everyone had a good time today. x

Wished Id have organised it a bit better - should have suggested that we all wear red roses or carry a newspaper like they do on films when they have a blind date!!

Sort of sussed out some of the ' Poms' but I darent go round asking folk ' where are you going to' or 'Have you got your Visa's yet' just in case got the wrong people and they thought I was a total nutter!!! Never organised anything like this before.....:unsure:

Was thinking on the way home, maybe we could have a get together at Wollaton Park or somewhere like that when the weather gets a bit better .... kids could all play together and we could have a proper chat.. at least we'd know who's who then.... havent got the beach but we could make do with the lake! ..........

Hopefully then we could have some more gossip and loads more of us have got their Visa's.

Just an idea

Debs

x

Archived