Anyone used ******** to ship

Mandy Smith

Hi, here goes on my first posting.... I've been a member for a while and taken lots of advice from the many discussions and issues posted. We have been planning our migration for what seems like years but now a final date is looming eeek! probably early August and we are trying to decide on which shipping company to use.

I've read lots of posts and now have had a number of quotes/visits and the one that we were really taken with was a company called Move Corp based in the Midlands. However, it's one that I haven't seen mentioned against the likes of PSS, Anglo Pacific, John Mason etc. Just wondered if anyone had used them / recommendations? Guess I am just nervous of committing to final move.

Sure in the panic of the next six weeks I will be posting again with some daft queries....

thanks Mandy

Hi, here goes on my first posting.... I've been a member for a while and taken lots of advice from the many discussions and issues posted. We have been planning our migration for what seems like years but now a final date is looming eeek! probably early August and we are trying to decide on which shipping company to use.

I've read lots of posts and now have had a number of quotes/visits and the one that we were really taken with was a company called Move Corp based in the Midlands. However, it's one that I haven't seen mentioned against the likes of PSS, Anglo Pacific, John Mason etc. Just wondered if anyone had used them / recommendations? Guess I am just nervous of committing to final move.

Sure in the panic of the next six weeks I will be posting again with some daft queries....

thanks Mandy

I've had a pretty good quote from them too, but am nervous to book them as we've never used them before (we've done this a few times!) :)

Done this a few times....... sounds interesting, got any tips? Having had five visits/ quotes and we felt much happier with the ******** quote, the guy that came was really helpful, straight talking and laid out the facts where the others felt more like a sales pitch. But it is final service that is key I guess and the other companies seem to be much more well known, guess the lack of responses to my query may show this too.

I think someone asked about them a little while back and I went googling. I'd research research research.

Have you used the forum search to see if you can find anything on here on them?

Archived