Which assessing body for ACCA accountant?

Bridgeman

Does anyone know which is the best assessing body for an ACCA qualified accountant who also has a business degree? Does it make any difference to the application? This is for a friend who is looking to apply for immigration, but work in business as an accountant rather than as a chartered accountant.

Does anyone know which is the best assessing body for an ACCA qualified accountant who also has a business degree? Does it make any difference to the application? This is for a friend who is looking to apply for immigration, but work in business as an accountant rather than as a chartered accountant.

I don't think it matters providing they are a fully qualified ACCA (Chartered Certified Accountant). We're ACCA and opted for CPA for our assessment. We were all set to use ICAA but they would only accept documents certified by an Australian Police Officer etc or a migration agent. As we weren't using a migration agent and CPA would accept certification locally we ended up sending everything to CPA. They have an office in London so you can send all of the documentation there. They will check its in order and forward it onto the Melbourne office. They were extremely helpful.

I got positive assessment from CPA last May. I believe ICAA would do the same. ICAA is little expensive compared to CPA but they are quicker than CPA. Hope this helps.

I got positive assessment from CPA last May. I believe ICAA would do the same. ICAA is little expensive compared to CPA but they are quicker than CPA. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure which are quickest TBH. I think it swings in roundabouts. CPA took about 4 weeks in February this year but would have taken 3 if they had not misunderstood my hubbies mature student entry route to ACCA.

I'm not sure which are quickest TBH. I think it swings in roundabouts. CPA took about 4 weeks in February this year but would have taken 3 if they had not misunderstood my hubbies mature student entry route to ACCA.

I also got mine done by CPA in 4 weeks but now their website says processing time is up to 8 weeks currently. ICAA, on the other hand, takes about two weeks for ACCAs, then again, they are costly.

Archived