Team 31, GSM Brisbane

shresthaz

I have been assigned CO from Team 31, GSM Brisbane. I would like to create a separate thread for all the members who have been assigned the same team so as to share our timelines and experiences.

My CO was from team 31 Brisbane - her initials were M.M. She was pretty quick and I got my visa only a week after submitting the last document.

Good luck!

It's been almost 6 weeks since I posted my Med & PCC but haven't heard anything from CO. I have heard that 190 decisions are out in 5 weeks after appointment of CO but in my case its already 7 weeks. Is it normal or do I have something to worry about? Please suggest me.

EOI 30/5/13,

Invitation 1/6/13

Aknowl 8/6/13

Police check 2/7/13, Medical 15/6/13,

CO?

Grant?

Not sure how long it take more,, we are on our 4 week, i see people get CO in 2 weeks and some in 8 weeks,, how that differentiate?

• 1 month later...

Hi..Anyone got a CO by the initials J.C from Team 31. Just wanted to know the feedback of this CO.

I called him today to know the status of my application. He said that he cannot share any info with me as I have hired a migration agency to do all the talking and paperwork, but i can fill a form 1026 and send it to him if i want to know the status of my application.

What do you guys reckon ? Should i fill form 1026 and be in loop ? or should i just keep on waiting patiently ??

Regards

Ishaan

• 1 month later...

Ladies and Gents...

I exactly do not know what i am about to write. Although, I had a script running in my mind during this entire journey of my 190 PR Visa, But, now when the time has come, I am blank !

So putting it in a very simple way - I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY ON 25th SEPTEMBER 2013!

Cannot still believe it happened. The entire process took me around 13 months, but guys its worth a waiting period.

All my experience throughout this journey says that people who got their State Sponsorships will get their Visas for sure. I have not seen a single REJECTION case after getting a state sponsorship !

Guys, just hang in there. You guys will get lucky too one day !

Please see my timeline for details .

Bestest Regards

Aanchal and Ishaan

• 1 month later...
Ladies and Gents...

I exactly do not know what i am about to write. Although, I had a script running in my mind during this entire journey of my 190 PR Visa, But, now when the time has come, I am blank !

So putting it in a very simple way - I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY ON 25th SEPTEMBER 2013!

Cannot still believe it happened. The entire process took me around 13 months, but guys its worth a waiting period.

All my experience throughout this journey says that people who got their State Sponsorships will get their Visas for sure. I have not seen a single REJECTION case after getting a state sponsorship !

Guys, just hang in there. You guys will get lucky too one day !

Please see my timeline for details .

Bestest Regards

Aanchal and Ishaan

All the best Ishaan & Aanchal. Thank you for sharing your experience. All the best for your new life in Australia.

Archived