Need help with an impossible situation :(

seekingsunshine

Oh my, I 'm so sorry you are having such a tough time

I think it's a decision only you can make based on how you think you can cope with all of this. Being newly separated, potentially poorly baby on the way, and 4 children to care for, places you on a huge emotional roller coaster.

My husband was diagnosed with advanced cancer in 2011 when we were in Brisbane, and it was a complete nightmare! When life throws us these horrid curve balls decision making is never easy.

Good luck with any decision you make xx

I am so sorry you are in this situation. If it were me I would go back and get all the love and support from your family that you need right now. You can always come back to Australia at a later date when you are feeling stronger but you really need to be around your family at the moment. Friends can be hugely supportive but you are not taking them up on their offers. A HUGE BIT OF ADVICE - please do not accept an offer from your husband to buy you out of the house without taking legal advice as he might not be entitled to anything with the amount of children you have. Please go and see a solicitor asap.

Edited by dxboz