RSMS 187 e-visa lodgement

Paur

Is there a paper application form for this visa? I am going to be submitting my application on-line this week but I can't access the portal until the nomination is lodged Mon/Tues. I want to ensure I have answers to all the questions as I am going to be against the clock for getting the application in by the 28th. Also does anyone have any tips of things that I may come up against that I won't have thought of? Any help greatly appreciated :biggrin:

No paper lodgement anymore after 1 July when skillselect took over.

Maybe you can get more info what is required in booklet 5 - but should be straight forward. http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/books5.htm

Thanks, I've read all the information on the website and in this booklet but what concerned me is when I looked at some of the old paper application forms they asked for details of all Medicare claims since arriving in Australia and someone has told me they need dates of every country you have visited in the past 10 years, is this correct? Does anyone know if I need to submit passport pictures with it?

Never heard of all the Medicare claim?? And dates of every country you have visited in past 10 years, is required in Form 80. Our CO did not request for this, but we have a PR SS visa.

We had to put all countries lived in in last 10 years, in application form.

We submitted passport photos in list of evidence, but others have not and CO have just used photo on the passport. I took photos with normal camera and used online thing to resize to passport size, download it. Think it was called idphoto4you.

Never heard of all the Medicare claim?? And dates of every country you have visited in past 10 years, is required in Form 80. Our CO did not request for this, but we have a PR SS visa.

We had to put all countries lived in in last 10 years, in application form.

We submitted passport photos in list of evidence, but others have not and CO have just used photo on the passport. I took photos with normal camera and used online thing to resize to passport size, download it. Think it was called idphoto4you.

Thanks I'll try that with the passport pics and wait to see what else they ask for, I'm just hoping it's straight forward, to say I'm stressed is the understatement of the year:arghh:

The Medicare thing threw me, but apparently it means where you have claimed off the government.

Watch out as I think I read that the whole online application process was going to be offline for a couple of days at the end of the month!

We had to do form 80. They want every country you have been to in the last 10 years, and every job since leaving school!

We also had to give passport photos.

Good luck.

Archived