Visa Help

LTD1276

No problem thanks for the names Ive just sent our details to Go Matilda will try the other one now

Thanks again - how long have you lived there ? We were thinking of the suburbs of Adelaide seen some nice places around there

Regarding your other post, in addition to this one, I wouldn't personally even consider buying somewhere I'd never visited or lived. You don't know for sure you'd even like it, some people don't, despite being 100% for it beforehand. Renting in an area you think you like first would be my suggestion...

Regarding your other post, in addition to this one, I wouldn't personally even consider buying somewhere I'd never visited or lived. You don't know for sure you'd even like it, some people don't, despite being 100% for it beforehand. Renting in an area you think you like first would be my suggestion...

They're clowns , look at the buyin thread lookin at buyin to stop for 2 years and movin on cos partner says rentin dead money , considering buyin and sellin costs in excess of 20 k equates to roughly 400 a week lol they're makin rentin

I agree but my partner is adamant renting is a waste of money so thought he could read some of the replies to see the other side

My idea was to rent and save like mad then, then when the 2 years was up decide where exactly we wanted to be and then buy - just wanted some impartial advice thats all

I agree but my partner is adamant renting is a waste of money so thought he could read some of the replies to see the other side

My idea was to rent and save like mad then, then when the 2 years was up decide where exactly we wanted to be and then buy - just wanted some impartial advice thats all

It is hugely more doable to rent AND save here, much, much more so than in the UK. It's what we're doing, we've never had such a healthy bank balance. We live in a lovely house, but don't have to pay for any upkeep etc. It's great!

Archived