189 Visa_ Lost my P60's help please.

Hi Guys,

I'm just starting to get all my paperwork together to apply for a 189 visa. I'm ex RAF and after many home moves it seems that I have misplaced all my P60's, bugger.

Could anyone point me in the right direction as where to obtain copies please, as looking on the internet for answers is making my eyes go square.

Kind Regards

Leighton

You could speak to the Inland Revenue, but their records only go as far back as 2003 (or they did in our case). We needed them going back as far back as 2002. We spoke to DIAC and they said to do a Stat Dec outlining previous employment history. We did manage to get a reference from a previous employer for that period who also stated that they sold the business so they did not possess the records. I would have thought a Stat Dec and a letter from the RAF would be sufficient.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

contact employee/ex employee and they can give you this information that is exactly what i had to do , and as previuos comment said, write out a statutory declaration for any information you may feel is patchy, and have this whitnessed by someone in the required proffesion, in my case i used a police woman to confirm this .

Archived