Seven seas worldwide update

Just wanted to share my experiences of using seven seas. I moved from the uk to perth at the end of march and had 8 boxes of personal items (books, cds, kitchen stuff) that I wanted to ship, so after good feedback on here I chose sevenseas. They have been great, can not fault any part of my experience with them. Ordered my boxes online, they got delivered when they said and came with plenty of tape, bubblewrap and marker pens. I packed them up and arranged for them to be picked up a couple of weeks later at the beginning of March. Had a text from them the night before the pick up day to give me an hour timeslot (arrived on time). The driver very helpful and had been prepared to help me get the boxes to the kerbside if I needed it but I had managed to arrange some help so this was fine. (had let sevenseas know that I live in a third floor flat and was a single female). Then it was goodbye to the boxes and fingers crossed I would see them again! Got an email a few days later to say what ship they were on and that they would be expected in Perth in May. Got an email at the end of May to say yes they had arrived and that I would need to pay the expected 176AUDS customs fee and once I had done that could arrange for delivery. Paid online and phoned up to arrange a delivery for the 7th June. I did not get a text the night before but that was related to me not updating my new oz mobile with them. I emailed sevenseas Friday morning to give them my new number and got an email straight back saying that my boxes would be delivered between 9.30am and 10.30am, the van appeared at 10.20. Simon the driver (who handles all of Perth!) was great, brought the boxes to my flat (yes again another 3rd floor flat). Nothing had been opened by customs and everything bar two dvd cases (slightly cracked on the corner, disc fine) was in perfect condition. Would definitely recommend sevenseas.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Do seven seas ship large items, beds, sofa etc. I can through to them on the phone, but their quote system online only seems to be for two standard box sizes and some unique stuff like bike boxes, surf board etc.?

do they off a full house removal service, as they do look competitively priced.

cheers

Archived