Anyone going to emigrate seminar???

shaza

Guest TRACEY & PETER

So what is it all about, whats there, my Hubby went to one in london on the emplyment side, and there wasnt much details around, but i dont know that this goes for this one,

i was saying to hubby that it might be worth a visit to try to find out about suburbs to live in

Cheers

Tracey.

Hi. its a seminar for anyone wanting to emigrate, not just to australia, anywhere in the world. Im assuming its just giving advice on areas, lifestyle etc. Ive never been to oz so not 100% sure where were going so im hoping to get some advice. I know you can also book an hours session with a professional agent to ask all the things you need to know. Im hoping to walk away alot more positive about things.

Guest kinglouis

hi, we went to Sandown in London with sean's parents when they emigrated and then we went to one in birmingham a month before we emigrated. they are for all countries but they are useful to find out about banking and money/ get free quotes for containers/ pension transfers/ visa application agents/ properties and places around Oz. lots of free stuff. we managed to set up account so transfers were easy for us when we arrived. found it very useful. make a day of it as lots of good eating pubs around there. enjoy

Guest millymayhem

Hi

We haven't been to a conference before and was wondering if anyone new of any coming to Birmingham or Nottingham as these are closer to home??

Regards

Nicky:jiggy:

Guest Andrea Bridge

Yeah, we are going to that one. We are all arranged really, but want to go to it because one of the experts is the guy that runs the College Course I start on, on 7th July. He works for Imagine Education. We are heading for the Gold Coast, on 13th June this year.

Not sure what hubby is gonna do, so there may be some information for him there.

Maybe see you there!

Andrea x x x

Guest billy braveheart

I went to the emigrate show in edinburgh before we came here.

Found them ok if youre just starting out

but if youve been spending hours surfing the net for info (as im sure most do)then personally you will find that you know most of the info found at these shows

billy

Id agree with Billy, if you know most stuff then you probably wont find out too much more, but i think its still worth going, we went to Edinburgh last year and going again tomorrow (cant wait!!!) its quite a fun day out you get loads of free stuff and lots of interesting info to read, id say go you can only go and look for yourself:jiggy:

Archived