rent needed urgent in melbourne can afford $160 a week

Guest The Pom Queen
Urgently need a room as flatmate has turned nasty and decided to give me notice only been in melbourne for 6 weeks and really at wits end. Private message me.

Sorry to hear this Hun. Geoff asked me the other day if I could help but I'm up in Cairns now. You have Buzzy Bee on here he has a studio in Mordy, or Furkew has his 1 bed up in Monbulk. There is also a lady who has a 1 bed in Mornington

Sorry to hear this Hun. Geoff asked me the other day if I could help but I'm up in Cairns now. You have Buzzy Bee on here he has a studio in Mordy, or Furkew has his 1 bed up in Monbulk. There is also a lady who has a 1 bed in Mornington

Mordy? cant find that on the map and how do i contact these people

Hi there, I just arrived in Melbourne on Thursday and I signed up to PomsInOz today. If you need somewhere for a few of nights, you could try Air B and B, or in fact the people I'm staying with: https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/show/397569

Mentioning it as you said you've had a nasty experience, this family is so gorgeous and their place feels like Christmas Day! So if it's a bit of kindness you're after while you're finding something permanent, you could do a lot worse! They're in zone 1, Newport. Hope things get better for you. Carolyn

Guest The Pom Queen
Mordy? cant find that on the map and how do i contact these people

Sorry Mordialloc. I will find their user profiles and post them here. Also there was someone else going travelling who was going to let their place out I will see if I can find their info

If you want to be central, go to Readings Bookshop in Lygon Street Melbourne where they have a board full of notices of rooms available which will all be inner city. Melbourne University also has online listings of rooms in shared houses. www.unimelb.edu.au

Sorry Lygon Street is in Carlton. The bookshop is opposite the Lygon Court shopping centre - near Johnson Street.

Archived