CV review please anyone.

Dear All,

We have been in Oz five weeks now and apart from visiting MacDonald’s for internet we have not been on line. Looking forward to catching up with you all and posting an arriving report (as I love reading those).

Any way I have the kids settled in school and Rob's in work so now time for me (should have internet next week so can start applying for jobs )

So is there anyone who would give my CV a look over and tell me where I have gone wrong (as I am sure I have). I really need a great CV to get my foot in the door as not done the job I am looking for (midwife) since I qualified due to delays in our visa we never got here when expected.

So if there are any midwives/nurses or anyone else really please can you PM me and I will send it to you.

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to posting on here once my modem arrives.

Tina x

More emphsis is placed on fulfilling selection criteria than on CV's. Although CV's may indicate roles that you have undertaken, most employers in the health sector will want you to address their selection criteria and onlly utilise the CV to back up your claims.

Good Luck. PM sent

Archived