meds done

melpaul

hi peps

had meds done today not that bad but my sons showed that he has sugar in his wee hes got to have more tests done we were very worried then he remembered that he ate a bag of choclate eclairs in school this morning before i picked him up to go for meds got to have more wee tests on monday got him on healthy eating hope he will be ok he is a very fit boy allways running or on his bike or football the nurs said that if he does have sugar then it was a good thing that we had meds done as we wouldnt have known.

Hi Mel and Paul, We had meds done at begining of jan everything seemed to go well until the x-rays then our son who is 16 x-ray was not good had a cloud on it, turned out as he had been ill over x-mas ended up having a pneumonia (spelt wrong?) on his lung. freaked us all out. But as it turned out he just had to wait to have another one, 6 weeks later mind you and £80 later everything was fine and all the meds could be sent off. Are they charging you for the re-wee test? Like the nurse said good to know though, hope the next test is ok and it was just the bag of eclairs, hope it is a free re-test otherwise they may have been an expensive bag of sweets. Best of Luck Alison x

Hi peps thanks for replies

they have tould us to go back to our doctors and have wee test redone hope if everything ok he then has to send letter to meds doc to state that all ok then they will send meds off .dont have to pay any extra at this stage my have to if futher investigations needed just hope my son will be ok

Archived