South oz or W oz(mandurah ) ??

fitnesstasha

I'm sure this has been asked a gerzilion times before !!

SA: pros (?) going on regional visa 489 .. Can live and work wherever we like .. Climate good (? Never been !!!)

W.A .. Favourng this but more restricted as only certain post codes , but .. Again only gathering info from Internet ... Very beautiful and financial climate on the up ? Any feedback VERY welcome :-) :-) xxxxxxx

there's a post here somewhere from someone that had a regional visa in WA and found it very tough workwise, outside of perth there isn't much work if your not in the mining sector... what ever you choose best of luck!

​heard somewhere that SA is the driest part of Oz

there's a post here somewhere from someone that had a regional visa in WA and found it very tough workwise, outside of perth there isn't much work if your not in the mining sector... what ever you choose best of luck!

​heard somewhere that SA is the driest part of Oz

Hmmmm I'm leaning to WA but I've gotta take in the whole picture ! Choice is tough lol !!! Ty xxx

I don't know either of your jobs, but, there seems to be a lot of hairdressers places in mandurah. Obviously being WA, there is also a fair few houses with solar panels.

Financial climate on the up? I think you may have missed the boat, as economy is slowing in WA at the moment due to mining cooling. But, mandurah is a nice place to live

Archived