Gathering documents for certification

krishaze

Hi we are in the process of applying for a skills assessment with Aitsl for my wife's application and have a few questions and wondered if anyone can help?

We have

Our marriage certificate.....for change of name

my wife's degree certificate which has all results of each of her years at uni

my wife's PGDE certificate

And we need to get these certified....is that correct?

We are waiting from my wife's employer to give us a letter as proof of employment and we also waiting to here back from the uni regarding the proof of supervised days teaching during her course......do these need to get certified aswell?

is there anything else we have missed?

Do we need to GTC registration certificate?

Thank you!!!!

There's a checklist at the end of the application form, so I'll copy and paste it here for you. Yes, everything needs to be certified. Don't send any original documents, otherwise you won't get them back. Don't forget copies of your passport plus a separate passport photo, and they'll also want degree certificates etc. No - they don't want GTC registration.

Then be prepared for a LONG wait.....!

CHECK the following documents are attached

Evidence of name change - birth certificate, marriage certificate, or deed poll (if applicable) (Section B)

Award certificate for initial teacher education qualification (Section E. (i))

Award certificate for special education teacher qualification (Section E. (ii)) (if applicable)

Supervised teaching practice statement from the university/awarding institution (Section E. (i) & E.(ii))

Award certificate/s for all other higher education qualifications (Section F)

Final academic transcripts for all qualifications for each year of study (Section E. (i), E. (ii) & F)

Teacher registration (if applicable) (Section G)

Academic IELTS Test Result Form (if applicable) (Section H)

One (1) passport sized photograph (Section I)

Passport identity page only (Section I)

Payment form completed (Section J)

Archived