189 document upload issues

I uploaded documents for myself and my wife yesterday. She is the main appliacant and I am the partner. Her name appears first on our login page and mine is underneath. I was just clickling on the links at the side of each document required and it worked no problem for both of us.

Links at the side of the page...now im really confused.

I just have a page with both our names on as Person 1 and Person 2 and an Attach button.

attach2.jpg

There are no links requiring documents?

So far i have only uploaded my stuff as the Attach button only give me to option to select the main applicant

attach1.jpg

attach1.jpg

attach2.jpg

I found that I was unable to upload documents immediately after completing the visa application but within about 24 hours the system appeared to have righted itself and all the relevant buttons appeared.

Even after uploading them however I have subsequently been contacted by my CO requesting that I email certain ones directly as they have experienced some problems.

Seems quite a buggy system in truth, though aside from offering sympathy to you I don't know what to suggest that might help.