Immigrating to Australia

JPA

Me and my boyfriend are wanting to immigrate to Australia with our daughter in a couple of years when he has got his degree in construction project management and I want to know the best and easiest way of starting the process??

Someone told me that we should try and get sponsorship from a potential employer but not sure how we would go about this and how is best to find jobs? Any help and advice would be great!

Me and my boyfriend are wanting to immigrate to Australia with our daughter in a couple of years when he has got his degree in construction project management and I want to know the best and easiest way of starting the process??

Someone told me that we should try and get sponsorship from a potential employer but not sure how we would go about this and how is best to find jobs? Any help and advice would be great!

Best and easiest don't really go together. The best route is rarely the easiest, if you want to emigrate to Australia then be prepared to put some effort into it, not look for an easy option. The easy option will probably be the sub optimal option.

I would recommend looking into skilled migration first. Are you in an occupation on the SOL or CSOL? If not and you are relying upon your OH then this might be a medium term thing for you as new graduates cannot normally secure a visa, in most occupations work experience is required as well.

So unless you mean you are going to go on your skills, I honestly think there is nothing you can do at the moment. Just put it on a back burner, get on with your lives and come back to this at a more suitable time.

Archived