457 to ens 185 visa - proof of earnings

Hi can anyone help?

We 'may' be looking at permanent residency under the ENS scheme. The question I have is for one of the years I have been here I earnt less than my contract stated due to family circumstances. This was unpaid leave and I don't have proof (ie: doctors notes etc...)

If my employer has to have proof of my earnings for the whole time I have been in Australia I have a feeling this will work against me getting the ok from the visa bureau.

If he only has to provide my last year of earnings then I should be ok as it is my first year here that let me down.

Any advice would be appreciated.

ginger

Do you meant the 186 visa? we didn't have to/weren't asked to show any proof of earnings beyond the initial contract that was signed at the start of employment. I think, or may be understanding from your post, that you are concerned you may have to provide proof of earnings in the form of payslips of something? If this is what you are asking, then I can tell you that we did not have to provide anything like that for our 186 visa.

Sorry it is the ENS 186.

My employer has to supply my proof of earnings to prove it matches my contract and is equal to other staff. I just wondered how far back he will have to go.

ginger

Hi can anyone help?

We 'may' be looking at permanent residency under the ENS scheme. The question I have is for one of the years I have been here I earnt less than my contract stated due to family circumstances. This was unpaid leave and I don't have proof (ie: doctors notes etc...)

If my employer has to have proof of my earnings for the whole time I have been in Australia I have a feeling this will work against me getting the ok from the visa bureau.

If he only has to provide my last year of earnings then I should be ok as it is my first year here that let me down.

Any advice would be appreciated.

ginger

You can apply for PR through the Direct Entry scheme if you do not meet the criteria for the transition stream, which requires two years of work for the employer.

Thanks for the replies all.

I can go for the ENS 186 but just think as I earn't about 10k less than my contract said if it would cause me problems. My boss is the one who pointed it out I didn't think it would be a problem. If he just has to prove my earnings are as other employees that should be fine as I haven't had any unpaid leave so far in this second year.

ginger

Archived