BENZ Travel/Hoodaki

Dobbsy

:confused:Has anyone booked through Hoodaki / Benz Travel? I have just found flights with them LHR - Perth one way,and they have taken £100 deposit and have now sent a CC transaction slip for the remaining £2900.00 The reviews don't seem too good... and I'm not sure if to part with the rest of the money now? Part of me is saying that people only write the bad stuff if they are angry??? arghhhhhhh can anyone shed any light please???:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
:confused:Has anyone booked through Hoodaki / Benz Travel? I have just found flights with them LHR - Perth one way,and they have taken £100 deposit and have now sent a CC transaction slip for the remaining £2900.00 The reviews don't seem too good... and I'm not sure if to part with the rest of the money now? Part of me is saying that people only write the bad stuff if they are angry??? arghhhhhhh can anyone shed any light please???:eek:

I booked with them for my flights in December/January. Very poor customer service and slow to respond to questions, so I too was worried after paying out over £1000 but I did get there and back!

Archived