Complex issue related to work experience Justification.

Manish Mirani

Dear Everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone can throw some light on my situation.

I am claiming for 3 years of work experience to DIAC.I have a critical issue with claiming my work experience

1. My work experience of 1 company included work in the office and at far of construction site.

While I was working in office I got my salary in bank account while when I was in deputed on work site for few months everyone received salary in cash. My salary was below taxable limit so I don’t have any proof.

Thus from sep2010 to dec2010 my salary was deposited in bank and from Jan to May it I got in cash at the construction site.

2. My second work experience involves working for a HR employment agency wherein I worked for a client for few months on behalf of that agency. I have employment contracts, reference letters and salary certificate. Again, the bank I closed the account of that bank when I left that country.

3. For the third company where I am working currently I have all the documents present from reference letters to payslips and bank documents.

Kindly advise what I should do for the case 1 and 2.

Would really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Welcome to poms in oz.

What job are you actually trying to claim experience for? Office work or working on a construction site?

How does the tax office know you didn't earn enough to pay taxes if you didn't do a tax return?

Welcome to poms in oz.

What job are you actually trying to claim experience for? Office work or working on a construction site?

How does the tax office know you didn't earn enough to pay taxes if you didn't do a tax return?

Hi dear thanks for your quick response.

I am trying to claim work experience for my post of Engineer planning

where i was involved in working at project planning at head office and then at the construction site for supervising.

My salary was in non taxable bracket as per the Indian standards.I guess the tax office does not need any justification as my employer did not deduct and charge me for any taxes.

Regards,

​Manish

You would still have taxation paperwork though detailing your payment and how it was under the taxable allowance ? Have you contacted the tax office ?

Do you have a contract of employment from that job detailing hours / pay or any paperwork detailing the length of your employment ?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I think you will struggle to show the lot of work where your wage dropped to

below taxable levels was skilled work. And the tax office must have some record of how much you earnt so they know you didn't have to pay tax. Maybe try calling them?

Archived