Sign in to follow this  
Guest Holyman

Skilled Worker Migration

    Recommended Posts

    Guest Holyman

    If one partner applies for skilled Worker MIgration, can the family go in on his Visa? This may sound stupid - but I am getting blinded by all of the info around.


    When applying (not through a migrant agency) - are the charges per person (whether going for a visa or not) i.e. wife, children (both under 16)?

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites


    Guest Steve G

    It is all done on one Visa, so yes they can all go on his visa.



    The charges are Per Visa, not per person!!


    Hope that helps!! :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this  

    • Similar Content

      • By Teapot2991
        I am currently in the process of organising my skills assessment with VETASSESS (the assessing body for hairdressing here in Oz)... I have a Cert III in Hairdressing (Oz qualification) now.
        Was wondering if anyone has done a skills assessment recently?? I'm unsure what documents I need, do I need to supply ALL of my payslips or just an example from employers to prove full time employment??
        Any help would be so much appreciated! Very stressful!!
      • By Danielle lewsey
        Hi guys. Can anyone help explain a bit about the new skilled migration visas. I know there is a medium to long term skilled occupation list(up to 4 year visa) and a short term skilled occupation list (up to two year visa). If your occupation is on the short term list, after the 2 years that you are given do you HAVE to leave the country? As I know you can no longer apply for PR after this visa. What other options are there after your 2 years on this visa are up?
      • By lebowski.junior
        Hi greetings to all! 
        I hereby pursuing Masters in project management in Australia and graduated as an Bachelor of Architect from India. And also got one year of experience from an architectural firm. 
        As per SOL 2017, Architecture is the course listed for skilled occupancy but not project management. So I consulted few migration agents, they said that I can access my current course through VETASSESS.
        But I'm not sure which occupation should I choose?
        Project builder
        Construction project manager.
        Please guide me.
      • By The_Kennedy's
        Thinking of moving to Aus with my family, my current position at home is Gas Operations Manager, running large contracts within the domestic gas industry. Could anyone advise how I would go about finding the same or similar lines of work in Aus? 
        Thank you in advance. 
      • By lucy12
        I am new to this so please forgive me if this is wrong! I am wanting to move to Australia asap. I have just finished my Business and maths degree and want to become a teacher. However after working part time in a school I really don't want to teach mainstream and want to teach sen .. I have found this relatively new pgce... 
        Sen Pgce for further education. 
        Does anyone know if this alone would qualify me as a Sen teacher in Australia? I will meet the 45 days needed as per below but don't know if a pgce with a sen specialism is enough .
        Many thanks