Flying Astmatic Cat

Hello,

We are retuiring to Australia with my 10 year old cat. She came over with me 7 years ago. She has recently been diagnosed with Asthma and I was wondering has any one else had experince of flying an Asthmatic cat ?

Dear Holley

​we have not knowingly flown an asthmatic cat. Is she on medication and how is she in herself are they key questions. If she is ok at home and she is on medication, then there is probably no reason for her not to go with you. she can have medication just before the flight and during her 30 day stay in quarantine as necessary.

​You are welcome to give us a call about this if you would like to

Bob

http://www.petairuk.com.

Dear Holley

​we have not knowingly flown an asthmatic cat. Is she on medication and how is she in herself are they key questions. If she is ok at home and she is on medication, then there is probably no reason for her not to go with you. she can have medication just before the flight and during her 30 day stay in quarantine as necessary.

​You are welcome to give us a call about this if you would like to

Bob

www.petairuk.com.

Hi Bob,

i have spoken with Emma from PetAir as I has already booked her flight with you guys prior to her being diagnosed. I guess i'm just look for reassurance that I am not putting her at a great risk and looking for other people who may have had this experince. thank you :-)