2weeks 6days... not counting...

auspanda25

hi guys,

well its less then 3 weeks till we land in Sydney and man i am so excited. thought i would be nervous but still nothing if anything im worried that i aint worried about the move.

me and the o/h 26 and 24 will b looking for friends in the local area around surry hills, alexandria, places like that.

for the 1st month we are in rushcutters bay, if anyone has any thoughts on the place i would be keen to hear them.

much love

andy

Welcome to Sydney in advance! You will be OK in Rushcutters Bay. What is the name of the place you're staying? I was 24 when I came to Sydney - 35 years ago. I really AM old! Come to the Strawberry Hills hotel at 7 30 on a Wed for the quiz. I an desperate to get out of the relegation zone!

Welcome to Sydney in advance! You will be OK in Rushcutters Bay. What is the name of the place you're staying? I was 24 when I came to Sydney - 35 years ago. I really AM old! Come to the Strawberry Hills hotel at 7 30 on a Wed for the quiz. I an desperate to get out of the relegation zone!

Jumping on here is that quiz every wed or in 3 weeks only, heading to surry hills for two reccie on sat could join in too!

Jumping on here is that quiz every wed or in 3 weeks only, heading to surry hills for two reccie on sat could join in too!

Every Wednesday. Lots of pubs have them but I just Like this one. They all follow much the same format - 2 lots of questions interspersed with games - 'Who am I?" & "Heads or Tails. It is fun.

Archived