Second Stage Partner Visa 309..THE OUTCOME!

BrownEyedGal

Dear All

I would just like to thank everyone for their help and advice re my offshore Second Stage Partner visa.

SUCCESS!!!!!!

I am now the proud owner of a PR Subclass BC100 Permanent Resident visa...yes little ol me...yeehaa!

I posted paperwork to Brisbane on 8th March (approx). I telephoned Immigration yesterday (approx 45 minute wait) to check if they had actually received my paperwork as I hadn't received the acknowledgement letter back, only to get through to a lovely guy. He asked if I was near a computer and could I go online whilst he waited. So I did and logged into my VEVO account and nearly fell of the office chair. OH MY GOD!!

I got it and not only had I got it, it was granted on 9 April 2013, so about a month from posting.

Here the recent history for others (hope the links work).

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/179346-2nd-stage-de-facto-visa-requirements.html

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/175568-second-stage-partner-visa-309-a.html

I feel very happy and now I can live my life.

Next stage Citizenship..so I can be truly Australian.

BrownEyedGal:biglaugh:

Next stage Citizenship..so I can be truly Australian.

The more passports the better, trust me on that. :)

I would LOVE to add a Singaporean passport if only they didn't require that you forfeit your previous citizenship(s). Every passport helps, and as a global person and 'citizen of the world' you should always look to expand your horizons, never narrow them.