Jobs

Peter jones 1984

Hello am a plumber/ gas fitter here in the uk and went to a Aussie expo in Manchester last week. I was told there was loads of jobs and good money to be earned in WA but been looking on here and there's loads of people struggling to get jobs and when they get a job the money's not that good is there anyone who can shed any light on this for me thanks:biggrin:

Hi

We went to the expo 2 years ago and honestly found it a waste of tym..Employers dont even look at ur CV until u are here in WA and got the licences needed to work here... In saying that the job market is very slow at the moment,it is harder to find a job,my husbands hours were cut back and the company is doing cutbacks on expenditures to save.....my son is struggling to get an apprenticeship, but when things pick up WA is the place to be,good jobs good money.... Another thing if u are deciding to come over try to come over with a state sponsored skilled independant visa (176)..makes life much easier and stress free... I wud not recommend 457 visa for anyone.....

Archived