APHRA registration office processing time.

minnie659

Hi,

I have an appointment with a notary of public solicitor Friday and they can sign all of my documentation. However, how long has it taken for you to get your registration processed and which office. I am hoping to work in Perth, but registration apparently allows you to work anywhere. Should I apply to another office that has takes less time and then ask them to transfer the documents to Perth when I fly out to confirm?

thanks

Hi We are moving to Sydney and my partners AHPRA was submitted to them November 14th, they took the payment November 28th. Eligibility letter was received December 14th.

We sent ours to Melbourne as they processed quicker. Just remember that whichever office you go with, you send them all your documents, such as your certificate of registration and good standing from NMC as well as your detailed transcript. (We had to pay £80 for a detailed clinical practice transcript from Liverpool Uni to be sent direct).

How much are you paying the notary? In my honest opinion they seemed really expensive. We got all of ours done at Preston Magistrates Court for £25 the lot, and there really was... a lot of papers to be signed.

Good Luck and keep us updated with your journey. Where are you planning on going and when? What profession are you in?

Regards

Aaron

Hi,

I`ve sent mine to Adelaide and got LOE less than a month later:wubclub:. After reading posts on PIO, I got the impression it`s good to steer clear of Sydney ( too busy). Adelaide and Darwin were recommended to me at the time but it was July last year, things might have changed. Also, make sure you have ALL documents right the first time, it seems that if something is missing, you`ll be waiting way longer than if they just have to look through it once .

That is a lot quicker than I anticipated. I am a Registered Medical Adult Nurse. I have been qualified for 2 years in September. I am hoping to move to Perth. We visited Perth last year and fell in love.

We are paying £65 for my I'd to be signed and this is due to them being the earliest appt. I work shifts and was hard to get an appointment. I also dd not realise that a magistrate could sign it.

I am hoping this is all I need, lost my high school certificates and I have a letter from my high school stating my grades and was taught in English with dates. I have my version of my certificate for nursing, I will enclose a passport, marriage certificate, letter from employer stating I work full time under no visa conditions and dates, I also will be including a job spec, job offer letter, cv that will be signed by employer, a statement of further learning since registration and my NMC registration. I am also aware I need to contact NMC for fitness to practice and university transcript. I don't know when I should contact them to send it if I do not have an reference number.

Do you recommend Adelaide office? My daughter and I will be flying to Australia to confirm my identity, so that we can visit schools, but will need to go to Perth.

Anything I have forgotten, I am so paranoid.

That is a lot quicker than I anticipated. I am a Registered Medical Adult Nurse. I have been qualified for 2 years in September. I am hoping to move to Perth. We visited Perth last year and fell in love.

We are paying £65 for my I'd to be signed and this is due to them being the earliest appt. I work shifts and was hard to get an appointment. I also dd not realise that a magistrate could sign it.

I am hoping this is all I need, lost my high school certificates and I have a letter from my high school stating my grades and was taught in English with dates. I have my version of my certificate for nursing, I will enclose a passport, marriage certificate, letter from employer stating I work full time under no visa conditions and dates, I also will be including a job spec, job offer letter, cv that will be signed by employer, a statement of further learning since registration and my NMC registration. I am also aware I need to contact NMC for fitness to practice and university transcript. I don't know when I should contact them to send it if I do not have an reference number.

Do you recommend Adelaide office? My daughter and I will be flying to Australia to confirm my identity, so that we can visit schools, but will need to go to Perth.

Anything I have forgotten, I am so paranoid.

Hi Minnie, Don't worry about anything, if you have forgotten anything they will just email and ask. You can go ahead and get your transcript sent and your nmc stuff. We never had any reference stuff if I remember rightly. So long as they know where to send it to and it's in your name you will be absolutely fine. It will be matched up. Ben just had the last 5 years I think to say he was taught in English. The letter from the school is what you needed anyway. Your school certificates never mention what language you're taught in. You should get the same from your college and for good measure your uni. There is a fee for the NMC to send your fitness to practice but not too expensive.

Are you intending to go on a 457 visa? If so the AHPRA forms are the most difficult.

You'll be fine, anyone on here will offer good sound advice if needed.

Good Luck :D

Hi Minnie, Don't worry about anything, if you have forgotten anything they will just email and ask. You can go ahead and get your transcript sent and your nmc stuff. We never had any reference stuff if I remember rightly. So long as they know where to send it to and it's in your name you will be absolutely fine. It will be matched up. Ben just had the last 5 years I think to say he was taught in English. The letter from the school is what you needed anyway. Your school certificates never mention what language you're taught in. You should get the same from your college and for good measure your uni. There is a fee for the NMC to send your fitness to practice but not too expensive.

Are you intending to go on a 457 visa? If so the AHPRA forms are the most difficult.

You'll be fine, anyone on here will offer good sound advice if needed.

Good Luck :D

Hi,

Thank you for your help it has helped a lot.

i am planning on going on a pr visa, but I am also looking for employer sponsorship. I am worried about the 28 day rule. I understand they have lots of jobs, but with 3 children I am frightened. However, I also need to be out there by the end of next yr, as my daughter will be in her final 2 years of school and I cannot take her out in the middle of those. Luckily the schools are a yr behind and start the year in February, which allows us that extra time.

Hi Minnie,

just thought I'd say good luck for tomorrow. If you can get copies of all your passports and possibly official docs with all your details on. I.e utility bills and bank statements. For both you and your husband. You don't both have to be on the same letters but a couple for each of you would be good. If you're paying a blanket fee then it would be good to get as much out of the £65 as you can get! This will come in handy no doubt for something as its been notarised! Better to be over prepared than under.

all positive steps along the journey :D

Archived