EOI date

Merxi

I have filed the EOI yesterday with 65 points. Hoping for an invitation on 22nd?

How do we know if we are invited? Do they send a mail or we have to check the skillselect account?

You'll get an email, although as far as I can remember I think it only tells you that you have a message, so you need to go check the application online anyway; doesn't hurt to check the system once in a while.

You'll get an email, although as far as I can remember I think it only tells you that you have a message, so you need to go check the application online anyway; doesn't hurt to check the system once in a while.

As 22nd is the next invitation date, does that mean if I do not get an invitation on that day itself I'm not considered for April?

As 22nd is the next invitation date, does that mean if I do not get an invitation on that day itself I'm not considered for April?

Yeah, I believe so; there are two invitation rounds per month. You'll get picked up soon with 65 points I'm sure. This is the hardest part, waiting. :(

I am waiting for this date too...I think, do they do all the visas?

Im applied for a 190 but the reports all seem to focus on the 189's

Yeah, the 190 invitations are run on the same day, it's all automated as far as I can ascertain. I think if you root around in the stat reports you can see the 190 invitations by state for each round, somewhere near the bottom of the 189 breakdown reports.

Yeah, the 190 invitations are run on the same day, it's all automated as far as I can ascertain. I think if you root around in the stat reports you can see the 190 invitations by state for each round, somewhere near the bottom of the 189 breakdown reports.

Thank you for reply, I can't find the 190 info, only the 189 & 489

i was looking here http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/reports/report-2013-03-18/

Can you guide me to the further reports please

Thank you for reply, I can't find the 190 info, only the 189 & 489

i was looking here http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/reports/report-2013-03-18/

Can you guide me to the further reports please

Aaaah! Sorry my bad; they used to put the stats for the 190 by state in the report, but they've stopped doing that for some reason after December. This was the last one I could find with 190 numbers on them it's at the bottom of the report. http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/reports/report-2012-12-17/

I think on the 190 they are still subject to the ranking (by points/occupation) system as per the 189. So the higher the points the quicker you'll get invited forward. The difference is that after invite and submission of the application the 190 is ranked above 189 in the visa processing groups. So in theory it should be a shorter wait for your CO.

I'm confused, when do you know the invitation dates? I'm a nurse who will have 60 points. I am looking for a sponsored visa. I am interested to know how this occupation and visa is going?

Here is the march results you should be able to find your way from there, your looking for the reports tab

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills...rt-2013-03-18/

If you get your application in you are pretty much assured to be invited on 22 April with 60 points. Immi have published the results of previous rounds and have been inviting all of those applying for 189 visas on 60 points in the last few rounds.

Once invited a 190 visa will take priority over a 189. 189 applicants are waiting approximately 10 weeks for a case officer following invitation. If all of the documentation has been uploaded then the Visa can be processed relatively quickly from that point forward.

Archived