Global visa

rach01484

If you use the forum search you can find plenty on them. Also search Google and read the first page or two of results.

Suggest you read this thread to start with. Replies also as have some links etc in there

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/177781-global-visas.html

Go Matilda, Ian Harrop and Visa Bureau tend to get good feedback from members on here.

A quick review search will bring up the info you require. Try and get your money back and use a MARA registered agent as the one you have chosen do not have MARA agents outside Australia. No comeback when they mess u your application if they person dealing with your case is not MARA registered.

If anyone has used these please can u inbox me.. We've made our first payment today n I have a feeling that was a big mistake!!

I don't think your inbox will be overflowing. Sorry.

As said above, try to get your money back perhaps and then go elsewhere. Even if you can't get your money back (and I would hope you can as you surely have some small print somewhere for a cooling off period or some such) I'd research other options and agents.

If anyone has used these please can u inbox me.. We've made our first payment today n I have a feeling that was a big mistake!!

Should have checked reviews before paying! Or asked on here... Sorry i think you should try and get your money back. After seeing what friends went through i have nothing good to say about them!

Made the first payment and then asked .... needless to say, this is the wrong way around in doing things. Was it a significant first payment?

Archived