Doctor in Kedron (Brisbane)

dredg97

Hi all,we have secured a rental in Kedron, Brisbane, and now we have to identify a good doctor for our family and especially for our babies.Anyone living in the area can suggest a good GP and pediatrician?Possibly someone who bulks bill, for Medicare rebates.Thanks in advance.Kind regards.

Hi all,we have secured a rental in Kedron, Brisbane, and now we have to identify a good doctor for our family and especially for our babies.Anyone living in the area can suggest a good GP and pediatrician?Possibly someone who bulks bill, for Medicare rebates.Thanks in advance.Kind regards.

Hi Dredg97, I am interested in this as well, as moving to Wavell Heights or surrounds.

Do you mind me asking what you ended up paying for the house rental?

Just trying to get an idea on what is reasonable. My OH is staying with family in Brisbane and I move with 2 infants in the next 2 months to join him.

thank you

Hi Tuosist,

we are paying 500 AUD per week, 3 bedrooms, big garden, a pool, all fenced (ideal for babies and dog).

I'll be flying back in 2 weeks to take wife and babies, will you be flying alone? With two infants it's a challenge, my congratulations!

We will be 2 adults, a child aged 4 and an infant, I think it will be tough...hopefully everything will be fine...

Right, I keep going looking for a doctor in the suburb...

Hi Dredg97, I am interested in this as well, as moving to Wavell Heights or surrounds.

Do you mind me asking what you ended up paying for the house rental?

Just trying to get an idea on what is reasonable. My OH is staying with family in Brisbane and I move with 2 infants in the next 2 months to join him.

thank you

Hi Tuosist,

we are paying 500 AUD per week, 3 bedrooms, big garden, a pool, all fenced (ideal for babies and dog).

I'll be flying back in 2 weeks to take wife and babies, will you be flying alone? With two infants it's a challenge, my congratulations!

We will be 2 adults, a child aged 4 and an infant, I think it will be tough...hopefully everything will be fine...

Right, I keep going looking for a doctor in the suburb...

Thanks for the house details, a useful guide.

We already did the trip in February with a 4 month old and 21 month old, I am staying with family interstate and waiting for our shipping container to arrive (may sometime) before moving to Brisbane.

Re the flight: The baby slept a lot of the way. It was the toddler that was a challenge. Take a walking harness on board if you have a toddler! helpful to strap them into the seat in addition to the seatbelt. Refer to the post recently by TeamEdward about flying with children, might be useful. good luck.

Try Kedron Park Medical Centre or Chermside Medical Centre. Chermside have been my doctors for 13 years since I arrived and are excellent - you generally don't have a regular doctor but always get in quick and the centre has every type of medical service you would need altogether!

Archived