Help plug adapters

Mongrel

:cool::jiggy:Help !!!

We are desparate in need of uk plug adapters, We are in Perth OH cant use hair dryer and straightner thingys. I wondered why the spiders refuse to come in :shocked:now Im getting scared its really scary:arghh:

Also can any one advise us on the best mobile networks and deals we are in short term accomodation for 3 months we came Saturday I think that they do deals for all the media stuff. Does any Perthies know of anmy phone unblockers

All help will be appreciated esp on plugs im gettin worrid

Malc n Nic (medusa)

Hi guys

I'm not yet in Perth but can't you get some adaptors from the airport shops?

Mandy x

Hi Mandy

None at Heathrow but did not look too hard too bizzy in Servisair lounge :biglaugh: Couldnt find any at Changi we`ll sort it or buy sum new stuff

Guest The Picketts

As John Sydney says - just cut off your British plugs and replace them with Ozzy ones. I have done that with everything but those plugs on the camera and mobile phone chargers- for those I just use the multi-adapters bought at the airport etc. I was surprised they didn't use fuses in the plugs here but apparently the switchboard to the house takes care of that!

I now have several defunct 4-gang adapters I brought with me going spare!!

Cheryl

As John Sydney says - just cut off your British plugs and replace them with Ozzy ones. I have done that with everything but those plugs on the camera and mobile phone chargers- for those I just use the multi-adapters bought at the airport etc. I was surprised they didn't use fuses in the plugs here but apparently the switchboard to the house takes care of that!

I now have several defunct 4-gang adapters I brought with me going spare!!

Cheryl

Hi

bought plugs but OH bought new hair stuff at Kmart coming out of Lakeside other entrance went into Tandy bloody shelf full of Plug adapters:arghh:

Malc

Archived