Nurse CV question.

travelchic

Hi all.

i am just about to have docs certified for ANMAC and thought that I might as well get docs for APHRA certified at the same time. APHRA are asking for a CV. will my regular CV suffice or am I right in thinking that I have to modify it in some way.

haven't got a clue where to start on that.

All help gratefully appreciated.

Debs x

Hi its a tedious thing to do! Im just copying and pasting job descriptions but going to have problems with some training as no certs to evidence it like phlebotomy, might need to do a stat dec and get it notarised. Whos signing your stuff? I went to magistrates but it was £25 for 10 documents but I know it differs. Ive asked Anmac to send my stuff to Darwin so hopefully only need a few extra bits for Ahpra. Good luck x

I'm going to ask a local solicitor. Just waiting for payday (wed) so I can pay ANMAC and print off their response that needs certifying also. I do venapuncture, cannulation, IV drugs. I also consent patients for procedures. I don't have any certificates for this. The trust that I work in don't give them. Don't know how I would prove those skills x

Hi all, I'm at the same stage, just waiting for sister to complete the professional reference so i can get everything certified (although ive been waiting 10 weeks for her to finish it - its really grating at me now that its taking her so long "I just want to do it properly" she says!! Aaarrrggghhhhh!)

Anyway, I hadnt thought of doing aphra at same time, I thought that once anmac had finished you could opt to have your documents sent to aphra free of charge (Ive definately read this in the mountain of research that ive done, or else, ive read so much that im now making things up! )

best wishes,

Mir x

Hi all, I'm at the same stage, just waiting for sister to complete the professional reference so i can get everything certified (although ive been waiting 10 weeks for her to finish it - its really grating at me now that its taking her so long "I just want to do it properly" she says!! Aaarrrggghhhhh!)

Anyway, I hadnt thought of doing aphra at same time, I thought that once anmac had finished you could opt to have your documents sent to aphra free of charge (Ive definately read this in the mountain of research that ive done, or else, ive read so much that im now making things up! )

best wishes,

Mir x

Hi Anmac have just done that with mine, I emailed Anmac once I had email notice of LOD and requested they be sent to Darwin (Ive heard its quicker) and theyve sent them no probs, mind dont know if Darwin have them yet!

Ha ha. Didn't know you could do that. Don't suppose it matters now as I've sent the form. Honestly, sometimes I feel like I know nothing about this whoe process. I get it all straight in my head then realise I could ave done something easier. Mir, I thought it had to be your manager that competed your professional reference. My manager I'd mine within 2 days. I think she'll do anything to get rid of me ha ha.

debs x

Ha ha. Didn't know you could do that. Don't suppose it matters now as I've sent the form. Honestly, sometimes I feel like I know nothing about this whoe process. I get it all straight in my head then realise I could ave done something easier. Mir, I thought it had to be your manager that competed your professional reference. My manager I'd mine within 2 days. I think she'll do anything to get rid of me ha ha.

debs x

Hi Debs,

the sister is our band 7 and my manager, no point asking our band 8+, they probably dont even know I exist! ( gotta love nhs management!)

i think shes making a mountain of it, even though ive given her the anmac template as a guide! In fairness i did say she could take her time, but this is just ridiculous (#lessonlearnt )

Mir x

Archived