Lovely ladies

Guest mboshier

Guest Gollywobbler

Dunno about the girls, mate, but there's a place called Wet Beaver Creek! How embarrassing to have to live there! :oops:

Cheers

Gill

:)

Not good mate!! from a womans point of view anyway,,, ,im a size 10 / 12 with a bit of a baby belly ,,the ones i saw made me look like a beached whale ,,the diets a must for me !! of course it cant start till my choccies have run out and im sure that box keeps filling up !!!!

On a serious note, its really like here except the girls seem to have a golden glow and always look happy ,,they come in all shapes and sizes except the skinny ones that sit next to me,

Good luck

Cal x

Guest stuckinblighty

Yipppeeeeee this is my kinda thread :lol:

oooppppssssss im married :cry:

regards,Lee

Guest Gollywobbler
Yipppeeeeee this is my kinda thread :lol:

oooppppssssss im married :cry:

regards,Lee

Then you had better behave, chum, or She Who Must Be Obeyed won't let you go there at all..... 8)

Cheers

Gill

Guest daisydeeds

Cal.

I have a tshirt which says "Chocoholic and Proud of It". I too am around a 10/12 and have had three children, so ken where you are coming from.

I heard that you cant get Cadburys Chocolate in Oz :cry: Can you get Green and Blacks?

Daisydeeds

Guest choobs
Cal.

I have a tshirt which says "Chocoholic and Proud of It". I too am around a 10/12 and have had three children, so ken where you are coming from.

I heard that you cant get Cadburys Chocolate in Oz :cry: Can you get Green and Blacks?

Daisydeeds

Yeah, but you're just perfect though :)

As for the chocolate, I'm sure you can import it but you'd need to do it a container at a time. Would that be a problem? :)

Choobs (Your hubby)

Archived