Confused !! when should we do medicals etc.

Red Hot Chili Pipers

Hi Christine - I applied for my police checks at the end of Dec 2012, just after my EOI had been accepted. Im only now doing my medicals now, now my CO has requested them. Id be abit wary about doing them too much in advance as they only have 12months validity on them, so once your visa is finally granted, you only have 12months from either your police checks or medicals (I think??) whichever has the earliest date, to activate your visa. Hope that makes sense? (From my timeline below, I think we have to enter Oz by Dec this year, to activate our visa, which hasnt been granted yet!!)

Good luck xx

Hi All

We Applied for EOI a few weeks ago and received an email today saying we have been successful!

We are just a little confused about what we should do now, ie medicals and police checks or do we have to wait for them to contact us further?

Thanks in advance.

Christine

If you have your TRN number you can book your medicals thru ehealth

If you have just received EOI invite - you need to first lodge visa application. Then you would get TRN and can go for meds.

For PCC you can go anytime now. Just keep in mind that its better to have everything ready before CO is allocated. And also don't do pcc too much early as it might effect first entry date to Oz.

Archived