EOI and SS

nic1171

Not quite sure how this bit goes. Do I 'assume' SS when lodging EOI thus 'claiming' the 5 points?

At what point do I submit the supporting info and evidence needed by my selected state for sponsorship?

Or do I request SS before submitting EOI?

Thanks folks

you should first submit EOI. Chose 190 in it, and chose state which you want to go to.

When doing that EOI automatically adds in 5 points.

Then you should apply for SS through State's site - generally they require your EOI number to be filled in their application (that's why eoi should come in earlier.)

now when your SS is approved you would get an EOI invite automatically as its linked when you entered your EOI number.

Hope it makes sense! Best of luck!

Not quite sure how this bit goes. Do I 'assume' SS when lodging EOI thus 'claiming' the 5 points?

At what point do I submit the supporting info and evidence needed by my selected state for sponsorship?

Or do I request SS before submitting EOI?

Thanks folks

I applied for NSW SS with 55 pts.

which state are you applying to?

Superm - thanks for post makes it clearer, I also emailed Qld who obviosuly gave same advice

Bubbe2005 - I was requesting QLD SS however my occupation no longer on list (Aged Care Nurse)! In Oz they seperate nurses into different categories even though I dont have to work in that particular group when I get there so Ive still submitted an EOI, going to to try and improve Ielts in meantime in hope that I can apply for 189. Im on other states lists but had heart set on QLD!

Archived