need bit help with form 26/160

melpaul

Hi peps

they are askin on form26 question 13 which office visa lodged is that aspc what is the full adress also question 6 asks intended ocupation/activity in aus i dont intend to do much at first as going on hubys 136 anyone now what to put sorry for being so thick you think i would now it by now

thanks mel

Guest kazmatt

hi melpaul,

aspc stands for adelaide skilled proccessing centre, i think, this is all we put on the form, and as for intended activity/occupation, my wife is in the same position as you, and we just wrote down, seek employment. hope this helps.

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Melpaul

The address of the ASPC is here (though God knows why they need to be told the address of one of their own offices!)

Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre (ASPC)

With regard to your second question, what they are getting at is to discover whether you intend to work in a medical envirnment or a childcare/teaching environment because you certainly need extra blood tests for medical environments. I am not sure what their thrust is with childcare/teaching.

You say you don't intend to work to satrt with, but do you intend to do anything mentioned about later? If not, I'd just put "housewife."

Cheers

Gill

Archived