Anyone had experience of claiming through Letton Percival or Insure Your Move?

lara24

We are hopefully going to get our shipping all booked this week so obviously looking at insurance options. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) or claiming through either LP or IYM? We plan to use either Crown or White and Co from Aberdeen to Perth WA - not sure if that makes any difference to your advice...

Many Thanks

Lx

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Lara I know we have had members claim using both companies and both have been dealt with fast and efficient

We used Letton Percival, we didnt have to make any claims but found them to be v professional.They were upfront about what and wouldnt be covered, expecially as we did the packing ourselves. In particular about a expensive push bike OH shipped over.For us that made a difference, knowing exactly what we were insured against. Maybe some other companies will let you think your covered for all sort of things and then you try and make a claim and are told Computer says NO!!

We are hopefully going to get our shipping all booked this week so obviously looking at insurance options. Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) or claiming through either LP or IYM? We plan to use either Crown or White and Co from Aberdeen to Perth WA - not sure if that makes any difference to your advice...

Many Thanks

Lx

Hey im from a town not too far away from aberdeen,these might be two shippers i be looking at,may i ask what your quotes where,pm me if you need too,is it a 20ft container your using or 40ft,just looking to get an idea what they quote you and if any extras etc,are you sending your stuff anytime soon?maybe if you have had your stuff sent soon maybe you can tell me how it all went.

Archived