Engineers Australia Skill Assessment Time for SC-190 for ACT

DesiTadka

My CDR was submitted for Mechanical Engineering Draughtsperson on 7th Jan 2013 and the processing time was 10-12 wks. As barnsey10 has said the EA website is quoting 19 wks for newly submitted applications.

I feel like it is a case of wait wait and more wait, then consider whether you are making the right decision, then wait some more,then consider some more, then make your mind up it is right, then deal with family bad news and reconsider your move again, then make your mind up again that your decision is right, then realise your CDR has only been submitted for a week !!

We are either mad or really really want to do this :arghh:

Thank you for applying for a Migration Skills Assessment with Engineers Australia. Please note that applications are dealt with on a first-in, first-out basis.

Please refer to the date on the receipt which acknowledged your fee payment.

1. If you have lodged a COMPETENCY DEMONSTRATION REPORT (CDR), the current turnaround time is c.19 weeks

- CDR applications received on the 20 October 2012 are currently with an assessing case officer - formal advice of the outcomes will be generated within the next 10 days or so

2. If you have lodged a Washington or Sydney ACCORD application, or accredited Australian Engineering Qualification (AEQ) for assessment, the current turnaround time is c.3-4 weeks

- Accord or AEQ applications received on the 28 January 2013 are currently with an assessing case officer - formal advice of the outcomes will be generated within the next 10 days or so

Please make due allowance for delivery times per Australian Post, etc

Kind Regards

Migration Skills Assessment Team

Education and Assessment

Engineers Australia

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Much appreciated.

Thank you for applying for a Migration Skills Assessment with Engineers Australia. Please note that applications are dealt with on a first-in, first-out basis.

1. If you have lodged a COMPETENCY DEMONSTRATION REPORT (CDR), the current turnaround time is c.19 weeks

- CDR applications received on the 20 October 2012 are currently with an assessing case officer - formal advice of the outcomes will be generated within the next 10 days or so

2. If you have lodged a Washington or Sydney ACCORD application, or accredited Australian Engineering Qualification (AEQ) for assessment, the current turnaround time is c.3-4 weeks

- Accord or AEQ applications received on the 28 January 2013 are currently with an assessing case officer - formal advice of the outcomes will be generated within the next 10 days or so

Kind Regards

Education and Assessment

Engineers Australia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey 'tayloal'; did you hear anything from EA? Any updates you wish to share?

My CDR was submitted for Mechanical Engineering Draughtsperson on 7th Jan 2013 and the processing time was 10-12 wks. As barnsey10 has said the EA website is quoting 19 wks for newly submitted applications.

I feel like it is a case of wait wait and more wait, then consider whether you are making the right decision, then wait some more,then consider some more, then make your mind up it is right, then deal with family bad news and reconsider your move again, then make your mind up again that your decision is right, then realise your CDR has only been submitted for a week !!

We are either mad or really really want to do this :arghh:

Please let me what is the current time line for the CDR assesement ,as i had applied on 21st DEC 2012.What is the expected time to receive the result.

Kind Regards

Education and Assessment

Engineers Australia

Rajat, As of today EA is processing CDR assessment applications received on or before December 12th-2012. It takes them around 10-12 days per the info on website... Good luck...

Please let me what is the current time line for the CDR assesement ,as i had applied on 21st DEC 2012.What is the expected time to receive the result.

:arghh:Ahhhhh still 3 weeks or so to wait !!!:arghh:

Information as of today:

- CDR applications received on the 18 December 2012 are currently with an assessing case officer - formal advice of the outcomes will be generated within the next 10 days or so

2. If you have lodged a Washington or Sydney ACCORD application, or accredited Australian Engineering Qualification (AEQ) for assessment, the current turnaround time is c.5 weeks

- Accord or AEQ applications received on the 26 February 2013 are currently with an assessing case officer - formal advice of the outcomes will be generated within the next 10 days or so

Patience is a virtue I suppose. Usually EA updates the processing date information on Fridays. For example, from Monday till Friday they had same message going around about 12-Dec-2012 and on Friday it changed to 18-Dec-12. I just saw a post on other forums that on an average its taking about 130 days for individuals to get the assessment outcome.

God Speed.... :ssign12:

Dear team.

Mine 19th week time would be completed as of 10th may 2013 ,Now suppose my CDR got successfully assessed on suppose 7th may 2013,then how would i be communicated and how much does it take to receive the letter,and can i get the letter on email.How much time would it would take for receiving any communication.

Thanks

\\Br

rajat

Patience is a virtue I suppose. Usually EA updates the processing date information on Fridays. For example, from Monday till Friday they had same message going around about 12-Dec-2012 and on Friday it changed to 18-Dec-12. I just saw a post on other forums that on an average its taking about 130 days for individuals to get the assessment outcome.

God Speed.... :ssign12:

As of today they are processing the applications received on or before 2-Jan-2013. Rajat, you should hear from them very soon. Looking at the other posts and forums, it takes couple of weeks to get the actual letter from them. In the mean time, you can start preparing for EOI and DIAC application.

Rajat,

Did you hear anything from EA?... As of now they have progressed to 8-January-2013 processing date.

Dear team.

Mine 19th week time would be completed as of 10th may 2013 ,Now suppose my CDR got successfully assessed on suppose 7th may 2013,then how would i be communicated and how much does it take to receive the letter,and can i get the letter on email.How much time would it would take for receiving any communication.

Thanks

\\Br

rajat

Hi Team,

One of my friend did his engineering from Electronic & communication field and now he is applying for skilled assessment for that he had assess himself as telecommunication engineer from the Engineers Australia as he is working in telecom sector,so question is could he apply for state sponsorship for electronic engineer category and do the telecommunication engineer & electronic engineer correlated.

Thanks

\\BR

Rajat