Working Holiday Visa

andywo21

Hi, looking for some advice please.

My son-in-law was recently on a working holiday visa, he extended for the 2nd year and it has now expired Jan 05/01/2013. Will he be allowed to apply for another working holiday visa or does he have to wait a certain period of time to apply, or is it just the case of he cannot have another one again.

Thanks for any help

Cheers for the info, I thought he may not be able to get another one, he has no skill. Our Daughter was on our 457visa. We are back in the UK but want to return, I don't even know if the daughter will be able to go on another 457 Visa either as she is now 19 years old. Just trying to find a way to get everyone back

@labourvellec........She is in a relationship but not married

I did wonder you said son in law then said she was 19. If they are not living together which wouldbe classed as defacto relationship and you can prove that she is still a dependent of yours, I.e lives at home, not working full-time she could be on PR application. I would look in to getting PR now and including her on your application if eligible as could be impossible older children to qualify in the future. I would consider getting sponsorship from another state or if occupation is on SOL 1, go for 189 visa.

Archived